International Reporting Trainee with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs International Reporting Trainee with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Students or graduates of business administration, business informatics, mathematics, or natural sciences
• Experience in regulatory reporting of banks e.g. Basel II/III would be a plus
• Experience in the Last Mile area would be highly welcome
• Affinity to IT and past exposure to technologies such as Java, XML, XMW or e.g. XBRL would be a plus
• Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be welcomed
• Familiarity with Windows and Office products
• Fluent proficiency of English
• At least medium level of German
• Self-dependent working attitude in a team
• Very good communication capabilities
In a dynamic environment, you are part of the Group International Reporting of the ABACUS product family for regulatory reporting of banks and insurances. The international supervisory authorities drive the current requirements and challenges.
You will be part of the whole development lifecycle of our ABACUS product family helping our clients to fulfil regulatory reporting requirements such as e.g. Basle III.
Your responsibilities extend from analyzing new regulatory requirements of the international and national authorities, specifying functional requirements, designing relevant report templates, to testing reports for regulatory reporting functions in an international team of functional and software developers.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits.