International Reporting Trainee with German
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Students or graduates of business administration, business informatics, mathematics, or natural sciences
• Experience in regulatory reporting of banks e.g. Basel II/III would be a plus
• Experience in the Last Mile area would be highly welcome
• Affinity to IT and past exposure to technologies such as Java, XML, XMW or e.g. XBRL would be a plus
• Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be welcomed
• Familiarity with Windows and Office products
• Fluent proficiency of English
• At least medium level of German
• Self-dependent working attitude in a team
• Very good communication capabilities
In a dynamic environment, you are part of the Group International Reporting of the ABACUS product family for regulatory reporting of banks and insurances. The international supervisory authorities drive the current requirements and challenges.
You will be part of the whole development lifecycle of our ABACUS product family helping our clients to fulfil regulatory reporting requirements such as e.g. Basle III.
Your responsibilities extend from analyzing new regulatory requirements of the international and national authorities, specifying functional requirements, designing relevant report templates, to testing reports for regulatory reporting functions in an international team of functional and software developers.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits.