Technical Support Agent with Portuguese
NTT DATA Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.Cerinte
- Identify issues, investigate root causes and recommend solutions to reported problems;
- Provide technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritising and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail;
- Screen, refer, and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests relating to PC maintenance;
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation;
- Participate in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner
-University education, preferably technical degree or Microsoft certifications;
-Up to two years’ experience that shows good knowledge of Microsoft Operating;
-Systems local and remote administration and Microsoft Office family applications;
-Experience of providing remote IT support;
-Excellent communication and customer service skills;
-Flexibility to work shifts;
-Fluency in Portuguese and English.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.