Support Level1 with english
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Support Level1 with english active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Pays close attention to detail;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to present ideas in user-friendly language and build rapport with users on long calls;
• Self-motivated, must be proactive and have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues, end-users, and with external vendors;
• Problem solving attitude and client oriented;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails, chat, calls or self-service;
• Patience, diligence, empathy;
• Responsible, mature and punctual behavior;
• Customer centric – demonstrated ability to handle difficult end-users;
• Learning ability – demonstrated ability to learn new SOPs quickly;
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, and strong time-management skills.
• Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages in the require language field, on a priority established by the team leader;
• Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
• Troubleshooting IT problems according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
• Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
• Accurate, complete and correct documentation of the resolution implemented or work around applied, mentioning the knowledge article used, for all incidents and service requests handled;
• Following-up with other resolver groups for closing open tickets as per end-user requests;
• Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions; this activity is completed through the creation of a new SOP, that will be reviewed by the process trainer and published in the Knowledge Base;
ssist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated – VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks;
• Suggest and implement process improvement ideas using of the LEAN methodology and tools;
• Successfully completing the License to Operate (LTO) and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis;
• Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
• Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated – VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks.
• Uses the appropriate CI categories for logging tickets.