Junior Vendor Manager
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar is a plus;
• Minimum 1 year experience working with vendors or providers;
• Experience with software implementation projects would be an advantage;
• Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
• Good understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
• Minimal marketing activities exposure is an asset;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel;
• Excellent spoken and written English;
• Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
• Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
• Computer savvy (good knowledge of web browsers).
• Excellent communication skills,
• Client oriented attitude,
• Analytical thinking,
• Proactive and self-motivated,
• Good teamwork skills.
• Interact with vendors for needed documents and work out gaming solution files;
• Manage the Due Diligence process between the gaming vendors and the clients;
• Prepare presentation materials regarding vendors;
• Keep the product manager posted with vendors’ new features/releases;
• Compose the monthly report.
Perks and benefits:
• We offer training and certifications;
• We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
• We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support;
• We offer private healthcare;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• Our offices are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
• An ever-growing IT library;
• Flexible schedule;
• Entertainment corner and our very own gym.