Linux Kernel & BSP Validation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NXP Semiconductor active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Kernel & BSP Validation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
The Microprocessors Software team in Bucharest is responsible for enabling the Linux BSP on NXP's i.MX family microprocessors. Our work focuses on the lower levels of the operating system such as the kernel, as well as delivering fully functional Yocto Linux images.
Testing and validation are a crucial part in the development process to ensure high quality operating system stacks for our microprocessors. Having the best infrastructure and tools in our software process is key for delivering on time quality software. We are looking for a senior candidate with strong scripting skills and operating systems knowledge to drive our Linux Kernel and BSP validation efforts and maintain our continuous integration and testing environment.
- Define Linux BSP and Kernel testing strategy
- Coordinate testing activities for a small team of people (test case design, execution, automation)
- Develop and maintain automated test execution environments and scripts
- Develop and enhance new or existing validation frameworks
- Develop and improve the continuous integration and testing system
The following skills and areas of expertise are required:
- Strong scripting skills - python, bash
- Experience with tools - git, Jenkins, JIRA
- Good understanding and Linux operating systems experience
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous testing processes and methodologies
- Leading skills (previous experience is a plus)
- Programming (C/C++) knowledge is a plus
- Basic hardware knowledge is a plus
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.