Project Manager for ERP Implementation
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• Experience with ERP implementation
• Experience in Project Management, IT solutions/IT support
• Experience with IT projects, especially in ERP Implementation
• Experience with enterprise technologies
• Experience/knowledge in Enterprise Architecture – TOGAF Standard / PMP Standard
• Broad experience with cross border projects
• Proficiency in English; French is a plus
• Highly organized with attention to details, while able to foresee the big picture
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
• Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
• Excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable working with multicultural teams
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support organizational change and growth, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to coordinate the implementation of a new ERP system within our company, at group level. The main purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth management of all implementation related resources and issues and act as a contact point and collaborator for our sollution provider and our worldwide subsidiaries as benneficiaries.
The PM will report directly to our CEO and will colaborate with all internal departments within Group Support and local subsidiaries, facilitating the process of change. The PM will be part of our International Group Support, exposed to a highly culturally diverse environment, as well as a highly technology-oriented one.
Experience in implementing ERPs is greatly appreciated, as well as previous collaboration with a technology company (IT, Telecom).
• Implement globally ERP/MIS within company
• Coordinate the consultancy team involved in ERP Implementation Project
• Support internal stakeholders (technical support, customizations, setups)
• Offer consultancy on solutions and technologies relevant for internal processes
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness, etc.)