Software Architect – Braking Control Systems
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BeeSpeed active
View all jobs Software Architect – Braking Control Systems active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D division of BeeSpeed.
From our competence center we are working on R&D activities in the area of Embedded Software Testing and Software Development for one of the market leading suppliers in the automotive industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of the braking systems and to reduce the number of injuries and fatalities resulted from road accidents.
Which are the preferred abilities?
-Bachelor degree (related to computer science, electrical engineering mechatronics or comparable studies)
-Knowledge and experience in embedded software development, preferably in automotive industry
-Familiar with requirements analysis and architectural modeling using UML
-Very good understanding of automotive systems
-Analytical and structured way of working as well as ability to work both independently and in a team
-Desire to learn, flexibility and willingness to travel and work in an international environment
-Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
-Design, create and maintain the braking system software
-Architecture design for electronic braking control system using UML
- Analyze the product and customer specific requirements
- Define software requirements based on the software architecture
- Integrate functional safety requirements in compliance with ISO26262
- Allocate technical requirements to software components and coordinate the functional interfaces between sub-functions
-Support the software developers in defining the architectural solutions
- Collaborate with global software engineering teams for developing global architectural strategies and solutions
Why should you join us? Because we offer�
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period