We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
Providing Network Solutions to increase operational efficiency and expand Network Services, conducts equipment evaluations, equipment selection, pilot testing and network designs to insure reliability and scaled expansion.
• Monitoring of worldwide Network (LAN, WAN and MAN).
• Administration of worldwide Network (LAN, WAN and MAN).
• Fault Management, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security.
• Configuration Management.
• Report Generation.
• Software / Firmware /Patch Management.
• Create and Maintain Network Documentation.
• Hardware Refreshes not amounting to upgrades.
• Experience in supporting Network environment in a large scale company.
• Proven experience in managing global projects.
• Good knowledge and experience of Telecom infrastructure(LAN,MAN,WAN,WLAN,VPN),Network protocols and management,VOIP technologies and infrastructure and associated QoS mechanism.
• Proven experience with various network technologies like firewall,load balancer,router,switch,Wifi,Remote Access Services,intrusion detection/prevention,Datacenter network and security technologies like encryption, Virtual Private Network, authentification.
• Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
• Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).