Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
We are looking for a Java developer who will be working with the technologies listed below. (It is not mandatory to have previous working experience with all of them):
• Java / Web, JEE 7 or 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JPA/Hibernate, Jax – WS (WSDL web services), Jax-RS (Rest web services), Spring batch, Liberty Core, MQ/JMS, AngularJS, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Virtualization, VMWare, Docker, Virtual Box, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ.
• Analysis for new functionalities /software changes: functional use cases and requirements, providing estimations - using the client estimation tool.
• Design, development, testing of new functionalities and hot-fixes (unit testing).
• Solving production incidents (maintenance).
• Release management.
• Support in acceptance phase, support for issues in all environments.
• Software development is performed using the SCRUM (Agile) methodology or Waterfall (depending of the project).
• Communication with the project team and with the client.