HR Administration Specialist
Mondial SA, parte a grupului Villeroy & Boch, grup considerat a fi unul dintre cele mai importante din domeniul producţiei de articole ceramice la nivel mondial, este o marcă cu o tradiţie de aproape 120 de ani în domeniul ceramic, având ca principal obiect de activitate producţia şi comercializarea de obiecte sanitare.
Noi îţi oferim şansa de a face parte din echipa Mondial şi de a te integra într-o companie internaţională stabilă, de tradiţie şi cu o lungă prezenţă în România. Îţi poţi dezvolta o carieră profesională puternică, pe termen lung, cu ajutorul mentorilor noştri, care te vor susţine de la început în pregătirea pentru preluarea responsabilităţilor.
What we expect:
- highschool degree, HR Inspector certificate
- min. 2 years of experience in a human resources-related environment
- very good communication skills, attention to details, correctness
- very good PC skills – Word, Excel, electronic database management software
- very good labour law knowledge
What awaits you:
- Maintains the employees electronic database: enters new employees, edits employee data changes, operates individual labour agreements terminations, according with the law and the internal rules
- Is responsible for exporting the employees electronic database into REGES
- Collects and manages documents with proposals of labour contracts changes
- Prepares addenda to individual labour agreements (salary changes, qualifications, job changes etc.)
- Follows the legal prescriptions and prepares all the specific documents for individual labour agreement terminations (notices, termination decisions, exit interviews etc.)
- Manages personnel files according with the internal rules
- Prepares the individual labour agreements for all employees that enter the company
- Issues specific HR reports
- Investigates and collects information for misconduct internal investigations and decisions
- Supports any other HR activities and events
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is a remarkable opportunity to join the Mondial team and to be part of an international company with a strategic investment and long term presence in Romania and to develop a strong and long term professional career within a very solid and reputable company.