Mondial SA, parte a grupului Villeroy & Boch, grup considerat a fi unul dintre cele mai importante din domeniul producţiei de articole ceramice la nivel mondial, este o marcă cu o tradiţie de aproape 120 de ani în domeniul ceramic, având ca principal obiect de activitate producţia şi comercializarea de obiecte sanitare.
Noi îţi oferim şansa de a face parte din echipa Mondial şi de a te integra într-o companie internaţională stabilă, de tradiţie şi cu o lungă prezenţă în România. Îţi poţi dezvolta o carieră profesională puternică, pe termen lung, cu ajutorul mentorilor noştri, care te vor susţine de la început în pregătirea pentru preluarea responsabilităţilor.
What we expect:
- highschool graduate
- professional experience in sales
- very good PC skills – Word, Excel, SAP / CRM
- good English language skills
- very good communication and conflict-handling skills
- attention to details, fair attitude towards collaborators, seriousness
What awaits you:
- Take over contracted / non-contracted customer orders and operate them in SAP
- Perform contract-related correspondence with customers, check their delivery conditions fulfilment
- Communicate with customers regarding contracted targets, delivery terms agreed with Logistics, or any other issues regarding Villeroy & Boch and Mondial brand
- Track the stock and cooperate with the Logistic department in order to maintain an appropriate balance of it
- Take over quality complaints directly from customers or from the sales representatives/ agents and pass them over for resolution to the adequate departments. Ensure interface with customers on quality issues or any other aspects of the sales act
- Is responsible for the correctness of the sales act regarding the contract terms specific to each customer
- Prepare contracting documents and sales agreements and takes care of uploading them in scope of archiving (electronic and printed format)
- Ensure occasional deliveries according with the specific valid rules
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is a remarkable opportunity to join the Mondial team and to be part of an international company with a strategic investment and long term presence in Romania and to develop a strong and long term professional career within a very solid and reputable company.