Transition Project Manager with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Transition Project Manager
Project management of the entire transition and transformation processes of back-office banking operations.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project;
- Ensures the project meets the client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
- Prioritizes/leads the project team in prioritizing the tasks of the project, based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines;
- Indentifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life.
- Plans & follows up the Knowledge Transfer process, ensuring the resources reach the adequate knowledge level required for Go Live. Coordinates the creation & approval of the standard operating procedures;
- Ensures sign off of the project deliverables from end customer, develops lessons learnt.
A little about You:
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience of project delivery in all aspects of the Transition Lifecycle Management for the introduction of outsourcing or managed support services (PTP, OTC, Reporting, Accounting);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related field; Finance Domain Knowledge is a plus
- Located in Bucharest and travelling almost 25% whenever is necessary to Paris and other EU countries;
- Fluent in French written and spoken;
- Training and certification in Six Sigma, or similar quality management experience.
We also value:
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to participate to projects
- Rigor and precision
- Cooperation and team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Discounts for retailers
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses);
• Work from Home 1 day/week.
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.