Account Payable Clerk
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Expeditors active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Payable Clerk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics. Our industry professionals, award winning processes and globally unified systems ensure that we always live up to our promise, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you.”
• Expeditors’ Company Policies and Procedures
• Basic Accounting Knowledge
• Strong MS Office Skills (intermediate level Excel skills)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven history of providing exceptional customer service
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good data entry and computer skills
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Reliable and accurate
• Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
• Setup and maintain Service Provider account in exp.o GCI.
• Record payable header in exp.o Accounting system upon receipt and distribute to Internal Staff for allocation details.
• Review and submit payable detail in exp.o Accounting system, ensuring overhead expenses are allocated to the correct cost center, operational costs are matched against the appropriate provision, and Tax is accounted for.
• Perform Service Provider payable audits on a regular basis to check rates to agreed rates and services are accounted for in the correct product and cost GL.
• Review and approve Employee Expense Reimbursements in Concur system providing valid supporting documentation is attached, record journal in exp.o Accounting per Concur extract and perform monthly GL reconciliation.
• Verify Service Provider payables by reconciling to Service Provider Statements, ensure invoices are approved in time to meet established payment cycle.
• Maintain a filing system in accordance to internal and local document retention policies (i.e. upload the invoice to the payable and the vendor statement to the payment in exp.o Accounting).
• Proactively identify problem accounts and follow up exceptions prior to submitting the payable via email/telephone to effectively resolve issues through building key relationships with Service Providers and Internal Staff.
• Support Accounting Department with miscellaneous projects and assignments.
• Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
• Meet company standards of 52 hours training per year, including as needed management/leadership training
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year A/P experience