This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Contexpert active
View all jobs Brand Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Membra a HLB International, Contexpert este o companie de top din Romania care ofera inca din 1996, servicii de contabilitate, consultanta fiscala, audit, inventariere, salarizare si administrare de personal (locul 5 in topul companiilor de contabilitate din Bucuresti, potrivit CECCAR).
Creata in 1969, HLB este o retea internationala dinamica de consultanta de business care serveste clienti din peste 130 de tari, cu peste 600 de birouri in lume, 1900 de parteneri si peste 17000 de profesionisti. Membrii HLB si-au construit o reputatie puternica in tarile lor si proiecteaza o identitate globala comuna, promovand expertiza locala cu performanta internationala.
Contexpert s-a nascut in urma cu 19 ani dintr-o initiativa indrazneata si a devenit o afacere de succes prin dedicatia totala a managementului si a angajatilor sai. In prezent, Contexpert este o companie respectata in mediul de afaceri romanesc, avand un portofoliu de peste 300 de companii nationale si multinationale ce deruleaza afaceri cu cifre de piata semnificative.
Serviciile de calitate si oamenii sunt cele mai importante resurse pentru companie. S-a investit in ei si s-a creat o structura flexibila de promovare, in care fiecare isi poate gasi calea spre dezvoltarea profesionala. Managementul companiei a ales sa puna pret pe delegarea responsabilitatilor si cresterea continua bazata pe evolutia si specializarea echipei. Drept urmare, fiecare membru din echipa este incurajat sa devina din ce in ce mai bun in ceea ce face si sa reprezinta o sursa de inspiratie pentru cei aflati la inceput de cariera.
- Proven experience as Brand Manager or similar marketing position (product manager, category manager, senior brand executive, senior marketing specialist, etc.) – at least 5 years (preferable in Cosmetics, Retail, FMCG, Pharma companies, or similar);
- Competent knowledge in Marketing, Management and proven academic achievement in Marketing, Management, Supply chain, Economics, or compatible disciplines ( university degree in marketing or management would be an advantage);
- Proven management/ brand management competencies (qualitative and quantitative);
- Proven commercial competencies (stock management/ planning/ commercial terms negotiation/ price structure/ sales oriented );
- Highly experienced in budgeting and costs analysis;
- Branding experience (growth in sales and market positioning);
- Experience in planning BTL and ATL projects;
- Balanced in both: strategic approach, building business plans and implementing them; understanding and managing P&L, and delivering results;
- Well organized and results focused;
- Advanced level in the use of excel or other necessary applications in order to manage activities efficiently;
- Passionate, with drive, and team player;
- English level – advanced level in reading, speaking and writing;
To manage and implement the marketing plan, in line with both brand corporate’s strategy and company general objectives, and to administrate efficiently the allocated resources and budgets in order to achieve the agreed main missions:
- To maintain and develop a relevant position of the brands on the national perfumery market;
- To achieve a continuous growth of sales volume and profitability of the brands;
1. Build & Implementation of Marketing plan:
- Propose and obtain internal and external approval for the annual marketing plan and its action plan, objectives, P&L, the sales budget and marketing budget. Establish the level for each KPI: Sell in, sell out, cost, stock, P&L;
- Identify and implement the A&P tools appropriate for brand communication / presence / image. Use efficiently the A&P budgets;
- Implement and monitor the marketing activities in order to maximize sales and brand awareness: promotional and event activities, launches. Maximize profitability through effective control of expenditure Vs targets;
2. Analysis, Monitoring, Reporting:
- Monitor and analyze the activity of competition and retailers (price, positioning, assortment, promotional activities, advertising, etc);
- Monitor and analyze brands performance (sales volume vs weight of cost per line, per chain, per type of actions) compared to targets and market evolution and propose corrective actions;
- Present monthly analyses and reports to management and to brand representatives as well regarding the performance of allocated brands;
3. Orders & stock management:
- Maximize sales and commercial opportunities through accurate stock control, adequate replenishment and assortments. Ensure that the stock is optimal for the best sellers;
- Forecast for novelties, GWPs, gifts sets;
- Monitor closely the price structure & proposed corrective actions;
- Update annually the price lists according to the negotiated conditions with the Brand representatives;
- Ensure company’s pricing and targeting policies are implemented;
- Collaborate effectively with Sales regarding setting of sales targets per chain, location and brand and forecasting of sell-in and sell-out according to marketing activities, promotions, launches, events;
- Collaborates with PR team regarding advertising strategy and with Trade marketing team for POSM implementation;
- Establish monthly targets for company’s Beauty Advisors and for retailer’s Beauty Advisors (Incentive & min. Sell-out value);
- Establish GWP plan & sample;
- Ensure company’s pricing and targeting policies are implemented.
- Present the novelties, marketing actions & agree on common objectives and special projects
- Implement promotional activities (GWPs, price cuts);
- The employer deals with the distribution of cosmetics: luxury and mass-market brands;
- Location: Soseaua Viilor;