- University Degree, preferably: medical bioengineer, automatic/electronic engineer, -related areas.
- Demonstrated ability to perform hands on maintenance, installations and selected repairs on electronic equipment.
- Ability to solve, high impact problems related to product functionality
- Familiarity with electrical/electronic test equipment and fundamentals
- Skilled in using written/oral/schematic/diagram engineering instructions
- English language and the ability to work with computers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Creative and analytical thinking: ability to accurately assess situations and find opportunities in complex environments
- Communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in horizontal teams.
- Long-term commitment to employer and long-term career orientation
- Strong self-motivation, self-confidence; persuasiveness and willingness to perform
- Availability and willingness to travel more than 80% of working time
- Clean driver’s license
- Would be a plus:
- Previous experience with installing, maintaining and repairing imagistic medical equipment (RX, CT, IXR, MRI)
- Previous experience in customer service, field service, tech support & training in medical devices
- On-site installation, customer training, repair and troubleshooting of hardware, and provide routine preventative maintenance, qualifications, and verification services on medical equipment, solutions/products in public and private sector
- Respond to emergency calls at customer’s request
- May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment
- Shall maintain accurate documentation of all service activities and escalating issues as needed
- Initiation, development and maintenance of direct relationship with the medical staff, administrative staff and management
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of work time, expense reports, etc
Extremely dynamic and interesting work environment, constantly updated medical business innovations.
- We provide an excellent training program for new hires and excellent professional growth opportunity
- Management team with many years of professional experience. This guarantees you a constant transfer of knowledge and excellent, long-term career development path
- Attractive compensation package
Gadagroup Romania employs in Romania over 40 persons and represents one of the main suppliers of advanced medical devices, equipment and complementary services for hospitals and clinics.
The company is the sole authorised distributor for leading manufacturers such as: Philips Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Sorin Group, Terumo, Edwards Lifescience, Masimo, Fisher&Paykel, KLS Martin, Medifa and others.
Presently, Gadagroup Romania is the leading supplier of advanced medical devices for cardiac surgery and holds a leading position in radiology, imaging, intensive care, as well as in interventional cardiology and interventional radiology sectors.
For additional information, please search the website www.gadaromania.ro