This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs FastTrack Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
• Superior, proven problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation as well as strong troubleshooting skills
• Excellent customer service / relationship skills. Ability to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners
• Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs
• Strong communication, mentoring and training delivery skills are required. Ability to provide clear, concise feedback
• Proven Leadership to drive technical improvements: Ability to think “out of the box” and innovate
• Cross site collaboration skills - exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
• Ability to enhance the technical expertise of peers via the development of product training and team content development/delivery.
• Ability to apply technology to improve existing products and systems at customer level as well as internally
• Ability to provide guidance to expedite resolution and increase customer satisfaction.
• Ability to actively participate in team support and development by proposing and implementing solutions
• Dealing very effectively with ambiguity. Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
The ideal candidate will have a four-year degree or the equivalent in work experience and preferably 5 years’ Customer Support and / or Consulting Services experience. Demonstrated leadership skills are required.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with corporate customers, possess an understanding of the Onboarding process and demonstrate a vision for the future of Microsoft support.
Candidate should also have excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations; to lead projects and to motivate others.
The Office 365/ EMS Customer Support team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energized FastTrack Engineer to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services for the next version of FastTrack.
The FastTrack Engineer should be a recognized technical expert who is interested in running complex operations across multiple countries, interested in coaching and mentoring others, able to analyze complex technical and non-technical data to understand challenges and opportunities and to drive results through their impact on others.
The FastTrack Engineer is also responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance.
You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for customers with greater than 150 seats.
The FastTrack Engineer will have to work with EMS customers, assess their environment, network and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick Onboarding of Intune (Standalone and Hybrid) and / or Azure AD Premium features, to define and execute a remediation plan together with the customer’s IT staff as well as coach and mentor other FastTrack engineers on assisting Microsoft customers and partners.
You are responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for EMS while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and Office 365/ EMS business groups.
Your key business metrics will be:
• Customer and Partner Onboarding Satisfaction
• Reducing timecost to Onboard
• Active Usage Growth
• Reducing reactive support incidents
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Execute, manage and lead a set of EMS customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Service, take ownership for Service improvement.
• Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs.
• Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, engage in technical communities.
• Identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes that will materially improve the quality of the services provided.
• Drive development by training delivery, mentoring as well as driving the relationship.
• Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
Contract: Outsourced Employment
Please note that your resume will be entered in our database and may be used in further recruitment events. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.