SQL Developer - ETL Specialised
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SQL Developer - ETL Specialised active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
The SQL developer will go through an up-skilling process, our client specifics, in order to become specialized in ETL engineering.
The projects spectrum is broad and it offers the opportunity to work in different industries, such as: Finance & Banking, Telco, Auto and Utilities.
• Be directly accountable / responsible for successful delivery of Analytics technology initiatives.
• Analyze and assess data models and the dependencies between data sources.
• Apply ETL design concepts, batch design.
• Provide developments and implementation in Informatica Power Center for the customer.
Design Power Center mappings
• Extract data from operational data sources.
• Process data using transformations, combinations, filters, sorting and aggregations.
• Load data into the targeted environments.
• Perform unit testing and E2E tests.
• Monitor the performance of ETL processes.
• Document the deliverables and each step of the ETL development process.
• Deliver on a timely manner and meet target SLA agreements.
• Technical or Information Management related degree
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Potential primary background for cross skill: experienced BI resources with prior experience in Information Management, such as one of the following:
o Any ETL tool,
o Any RDBMS,
o SQL Developer (mandatory)
o PL/SQL Developer,
o Relational and/or multidimensional data modeling knowledge