- Senior Java Developer -
Deutsche Bank has been present in Romania since 1998. It delivers tailor-made products and solutions in Corporate and Investment Banking and Transaction Banking to its corporate and institutional clients as well as Private Wealth Management to private clients.
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank. Its CEE franchise consistently wins the #1 Bank in CEE accolade (Euromoney).
- Ambitious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers. We need proven analytical capabilities, operating system experience (Linux/Windows), and the tenacity to develop ideas independently.
- 8+ years of experience as Java developer (Java 8 will be a plus).
- Strong knowledge with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience in Java and J2EE development, with Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Maven.
- Experience in handling Java application servers - ideally Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic.
- Experience with Mockito and/or any automatic testing framework.
- Experience in greenfield development.
- Experience in working with relational databases, ideally Oracle 11g.
- Experience with a web application framework, ideally AngularJS.
- Experience with GIT, Apache Maven, TeamCity, and continuous integration is desirable.
- Skills for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies, ideally Scrum.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Translating application storyboards and using cases into functional applications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements.
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
- Working in teams following agile development practices.
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration, and time-boxed iterative development.
- Participating and leading design workshops.
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project.
- Learning new technologies and languages.
Nice to have:
- Big data related technologies.
- NICE Actimize AIS & RCM experience.
- Financial Crime / ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption) domain knowledge.
- Agile development experience.
- IBM MQ experience.
What you’ll get in return:
• World class support and resources
• Exceptional rewards and benefits
• A truly diverse global culture