DB Global Technology
Deutsche Bank has been present in Romania since 1998. It delivers tailor-made products and solutions in Corporate and Investment Banking and Transaction Banking to its corporate and institutional clients as well as Private Wealth Management to private clients.
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank. Its CEE franchise consistently wins the #1 Bank in CEE accolade (Euromoney).
Our Global Technology Centre in BucharestDB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The employees specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
DB Global Technology prides itself on offering its employees a work place that is not only state-of-the-art, but also eco-friendly. The centre was the first space in Romania to be awarded the highest LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) distinction, the LEED Platinum certificate, by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) – a certificate that imposes new standards for eco-friendly offices on the local market.
We became a global leader by using innovative solutions that have helped put us at the forefront of our industry. If the thought of working in a fast-growing area of technological innovation motivates you, there could be an exceptional future for you at our global Technology Centre in Bucharest.
You can find out more about us at db.com/careers/Bucharest.
The IT Relocation Guide is part of a wider movement started by Hipo.ro in partnership of DB Global Technology, willing to fully support the process of relocation. If you think that coming back to Romania is a good idea, we come to support your decision!
IT Community Relocation Guide is a special eBook for the IT Community that showcases real facts about the Romanian IT market in terms of income, technologies, cost of living, tech events or opportunities for entrepreneurs, as well as insights from IT professionals working abroad.
What are the key points highlighted in the IT Community Relocation Guide:
- Top 3 reasons influencing the relocation decision of an IT professional
- The annual economic growth of the Romanian IT market by 2019
- Top 3 most demanded programming languages in Romania
- The income of an IT professional based on the specialization and experience
- Educational opportunities for an IT professional in Romania
- The cost of living in Bucharest compared with top 5 capitals in Europe
- Tech leading events in Romania at the moment
- The growth of the Startups and Small Businesses sector in Romania
- 18 of the biggest IT communities with insights on the development of the Romanian IT Market
- The most striking professional objective for an IT professional
Locuri de munca DB Global Technology
Nu exista joburi in sectiunea accesata!
Joburi DB Global Technology