Contract and Reporting Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Contract and Reporting Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Possible areas of responsibilities
Contract management administration:
- Alignment of invoices with project managers/approvers;
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz system/SAP;
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking the status of the contacts;
- Preparing the provision report based on the contracts/invoices registered in the database;
- Providing different reports and overviews concerning contract management.
Cost Center controlling:
- Preparation of cost center reports for various functional groups;
- Analysis of the costs on cost centers (deviations between previous period/ current period and actual consumption/ forecasted budget);
- Support functional reporting requirements and driving continued improvements in automating reports and analysis;
- Supporting monthly reviews by preparing ad-hoc analysis.
- Creation or modification of projects (team members, project lifetime, delegates);
- Creation or changing of sponsorship form;
- Resource management (allocation of working time for externals and for internal employees);
- Extraction and aggregation of data (various reports).
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous);
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- Weekly Fruit Day.
- Worldclass Gym Discounts & 7card;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.