Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nestle Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineering Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
The Nestle Group is the World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with an annual turnover of 109, 7 billion Swiss francs and more than 281 000 employees worldwide. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.Cerinte
- Carry out various repairs for machines and equipment to bring them in accordance with technical specifications and implementation of modern technology (automation) on existing machines;
- Apply troubleshooting techniques that caused unplanned stoppages;
- Coordinate the printing equipment and calibration systems;
- Analyze causes of malfunctions and ways of further prevention;
- Maintenance of lines and machines in the area of responsibility;
- Compliance with deadlines for projects.
- University degree (Electromechanical or electrotechnical);
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field;
- Knowledge of Total Performance Management (TPM) or related activities (Lean, Kaizen, Improvement).
WHAT IS TPM?
TPM is a set of methodologies and tools for â€œPerformance Management” in manufacturing. It focuses on maximizing the use of company resources by developing our people, eliminating losses, and continuously improving with everybody’s involvement. It develops a culture of prevention and a Zero Loss mind set aligned with Nestle Manufacturing Excellence of â€œGoing for Zero”.