Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.Cerinte
- Familiar with GSM BSS, GSM Core network, LTE;
- Knowledge of Wireless Product and Network planning and optimization;
- BTS,BSC, eNodeB, installation, operation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of Core Network(CS&PS);
- Basic knowledge of IP network and OSS;
- Wireless network Design and planning concepts;
- More than 1 year work experience in system Carrier or telecommunication will have priority.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for Huawei Enterprise Wireless products (BTS3900, DBS3900, BSC, MSC, MGW, M2000, LTE and more).Alte informatii
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for Enterprise Wireless product line. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our Enterprise Wireless products (BTS3900,DBS3900 , BSC, MSC,MGW,M2000,LTE,and more).
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.