Customer Advisor with German
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
• Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
• Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
• Demonstrated ability in using communication applications such as telephony equipment
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
• Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
• Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
• Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
• Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
• Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using systems and procedures
• Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
• Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
• Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
• Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.