Business Analyst for Collaboration Tools
Within the Knowledge Management team of the Ubisoft group, you will take part in major structuring projects to increase expertise and knowledge sharing, while improving and promoting collaboration.
Your role will be to work all level of the business: communities, job families, projects, studios and subsidiaries. You will transform business needs into solutions, whether these solutions result in product configurations, product developments, trainings or process recommendations.
- Analyze and synthesize information provided by stakeholders;
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases and stakeholders;
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Produces high quality written content such as:
- All requirements, solutions and acceptance criteria’s in the form of User Stories;
- Fit/Gap analysis;
- “As is” and “to be” Business Process Models (BPM) workflows;
- Use Cases;
- UML diagrams, Use Case Diagram and Activity Diagram;
- High level data flow diagrams;
- Story boards and workflows;
- Change management documents (training, communication);
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all stakeholders impacted.
- Participate in the evaluation and benchmarking of market solutions when required;
- Participate as member of the team on parts of the project plan;
- Being available daily for questions from the project team;
- Ensure knowledge transfer within the team and documentation of the new solution;
- Participate in the Business Analyst community;
- Evangelize the business analysis good practices and mission;
- Carry out all other related task.
- Relevant experience:
- Experience in IT business analysis or equivalent experience;
- Working experience on IT projects, good understanding of the project phases and activities;
- Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis is an asset;
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written);
- French fluency is a plus;
- Good knowledge of business process design;
- Good knowledge of Requirement Management;
- Good knowledge of the analysis and conception of IT software and systems;
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and resources involved;
- Understanding of different project delivery methodologies (Agile/Waterfall), would be a plus;
- Knowledge of an IT service management product
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and it’s relation to applications and business services, would be a plus;
- Understanding of interface ergonomics and design
- JAD facilitation skills;
- Data analysis skills (using Excel, SQL or other tools);
- Great communication and listening skills;
- Open-minded, tactful, organized and analytical; have a curious mind;
- Proactive and adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1600 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!