Software Specifications Engineer (Automotive)
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
- Graduated from an engineering school and/or previous experience in a similar field
- Knowledge in Embedded C/C++, Modeling, Stateflow and Simulink in Matlab
- Knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN and LIN networks, MCUs, Relays, Signal Modulation, etc.)
- Knowledge in embedded system architecture design and development (Systems Programming Engineering):
- Project management skills : planning, reporting, leading technical meetings
- Good communication and decision making skills
- A medium or advanced level of English and French is required
- Technical specifications review and validation
- Software requirements redaction based on the specifications validated previously
- Software architecture update
- Internal review of software requirements packages before delivery
- Software code package development support, review and validation before delivery
- Ensure and maintain the traceability of the software requirements and code packages
- Client support activities if needed
What we offer:
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
• Friendly and challenging work environment
• Motivating salary
• Meal tickets
• Health and Wellness