Risk Management Auditor (#3010321)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are our Risk Management Auditor in Bucharest (Romania), you will have a chance to
- Communicate project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Own the research and data analysis for complex projects; may lead low complexity projects.
- Represent the needs of the business or function during moderately complex process improvement projects.
- Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Drives projects and implements process changes in order to meet ongoing business objectives
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required.
- Thorough knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer /partner requirements.
- Broad understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
- Strong knowledge of process area, experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen