Performance Digital Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British School of Bucharest active
View all jobs Performance Digital Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
The British School of Bucharest (BSB), founded in 2000, is a private international British school providing the UK curriculum to girls and boys aged 2-18 in Romania. Unique amongst Bucharest schools, all of our teachers are first-language English speakers with experience of teaching the UK curriculum. BSB is an international school with students arriving from as many as 50 countries worldwide.Requirements
Desired education, experience and certifications
- +5 yrs in-depth and demonstrable experience with SEO, web analytics, SEM, and digital marketing strategy with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports for internal teams.
- Self starter with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to manage details while maintaining a broad perspective on overall business goals.
- Experience in and understanding of broader media principles across digital and traditional media types.
- Experience managing budgets.
- A strong background in website usability, blog and social media analytics management as well as experience with Web Content Management Systems.
- Google Adwords experience required, Certification a plus.
- Google Analytics experience required, Certification a plus.
- Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to write compelling ad copy as needed.
Search Engine Marketing (SEO and SEM).
Pay Per Click Planning, Implementation and Optimization.
Conversion Rate Optimization.
Display advertising and Retargeting Paid Search Campaigns.
User Experience and Landing Page Optimization.
Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin, Instagram Advertising.
Content Development & Organic Link Building Strategies.
Graphic Design (Adobe Suite).
Customer Acquisition and Lead Generation.
Responsibilities include growing qualified website traffic, identifying and defining digital content to support customer needs .
Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
Work with internal design teams to create dynamic landing pages.
Implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
Needs to execute fast-paced projects and needs to quickly adapt to an ever-changing Digital Marketing landscape.
Managing Google AdWords and Tag Manager, delivering analytics for marketing campaigns and looking for opportunities to improve.
Working in cross-functional teams to consult on strategy, help measure impacts, and execute digital portions of the plan.
Identify and oversee A/B tests across our ads, placements, web content, emails, etc.
Please apply until August 25th. Only the suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you.