Client Support Representative with English and Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Client Support Representative with English and Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Nobel Romania S.R.L., part of the same Nobel group as Nobel LTD. which was founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 19 years and is well positioned for future success. Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
Your role with us
• Providing product information and usability assistance based on Request Fulfillment;
• Continuously promoting services and product features and sustaining ongoing promotions in line with customers' needs;
• Assisting customers with order initiation and fulfillment (including uncharged & unapproved)
• Analyzing all incoming automated or system generated alerts, and taking appropriate actions;
• Appropriately categorize, prioritize, troubleshoot, diagnose and escalate incidents, service requests or events. Function as primary point of contact for incidents reported by customers;
• Identify and appropriately provide 1st level complaint analysis and troubleshooting;
• Maintain vigilance upon all customer interactions in order to identify and escalate in a timely manner all fraudulent or abusive attempts.
Your skills & personality:
- Advanced English and Spanish speaking and writing skills;
- Punctuality, willingness to work in shifts (especially afternoon and night shifts)
- Excellent communication skills and patience
- Fun to be around with
- Creative & flexible mind
- Proactive and a great team player
In return, we offer…
• Flexible 8 hours schedule (night shifts included)
• Very attractive compensation package with clear progression
• Free transportation between 22:30 to 05:30.
• Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers :-)
• Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more)
• Training and certification in Customer Service
• Internal career growth programs