Internship UI Artist / Mobile Game (Art)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Internship UI Artist / Mobile Game (Art) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Work with the UI and Design Team to determine the layout of a User Interface;
- Execute and prepare basic graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display;
- Assist in implementation of the UI screens
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work.
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
- A keen eye for usability and clarity;
- Analytical thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
- Up-to-date with the current design and typographical trends;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Adobe Flash
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.