Senior Unity Game Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Unity Game Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in game development
• Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
• Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
• Good knowledge of gameplay programming
• Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS;
• Experience in working on a mobile strategy game is considered a big plus
• Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
• Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
• Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D.
• Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
• Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team
Nice to have:
• Experience with scripting languages like LUA, Python etc.
• Knowledge of online tracking or advertising software
As a senior unity game developer, you will be part of an agile team and will be responsible with the front-end (client) side development.
• Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development.
• Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole
• Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions)
• Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance
• Improve existing game features based on design requests
• Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games
• Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• The opportunity to work with both New IP and licensed brands
• A high degree of ownership in a workplace committed to creativity and innovation
• A high impact on all studio's projects
• Relocation assistance
• A share of our common success: bonus system and fidelity rewards
• Access to private healthcare system
• Various utilities in the Ubisoft building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service, etc.
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun!