Senior Unity Game Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Unity Game Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in game development
• Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
• Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
• Good knowledge of gameplay programming
• Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS;
• Experience in working on a mobile strategy game is considered a big plus
• Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
• Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
• Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D.
• Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
• Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team
Nice to have:
• Experience with scripting languages like LUA, Python etc.
• Knowledge of online tracking or advertising software
As a senior unity game developer, you will be part of an agile team and will be responsible with the front-end (client) side development.
• Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development.
• Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole
• Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions)
• Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance
• Improve existing game features based on design requests
• Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games
• Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• The opportunity to work with both New IP and licensed brands
• A high degree of ownership in a workplace committed to creativity and innovation
• A high impact on all studio's projects
• Relocation assistance
• A share of our common success: bonus system and fidelity rewards
• Access to private healthcare system
• Various utilities in the Ubisoft building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service, etc.
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun!