Sales Support Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MELLOW DRINKS active
View all jobs Sales Support Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
• Distributor desk research, profiling and qualification.
• POS desk research, profiling and qualification.
• Market desk research
• Orders and presentation preparation
• Contracts writing and digitalization
• Demand planning and forecasting
• Sales, volumes and profitability analysis
• Support Agents with client follow-up
Skills, Interests and Qualities:
• Interest in working in small fast growing company
• Proven ability to work independently, without supervision and achieve its goals.
• Habit of leadership proof. We are interested in any form of leadership. From initiatives at work (professional or extracurricular) to leading any type of teams. In essence, we are looking for evidence of your potential.
• Analytical skills we expect to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts, and make decisions based on available information
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Determination and the drive to work towards targets
• The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
• Attention to detail
• The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
• Good business sense and a professional manner.
Experience Required or Preferred
This is an entry level job and we don’t expect prior professional experience. However, we prefer our ideal candidate to have the following experience:
• Last year of university, BA is preferred
• Extracurricular experience is a must (volunteer in a student organization should do it)