Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 1000 people, in Europe,North America, APAC and Latam acting in fields such as advertising and marketing research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos.com
- Strong client service expertise with minimum 1 year experience in a client service position;
- Experience within the international business environment is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of market research processes and methodology is an advantage;
- Fluent English;
- Familiarity with computers & Internet;
- Excel and Word knowledge – medium to advanced level;
- Structured, logical thinking, good organization skills, initiative, creativity;
- Accuracy and ease with numbers;
- Interest for details, eye for detail;
- Efficient in stressful situations, ability to manage priorities
Our new colleague will have the following responsibilities:
- Manages relationships with the assigned clients from the moment the client requests an offer to the point of implementation of the project;
- Builds the formal price offers for clients;
- Negotiates prices with clients and costs with suppliers on a project basis;
- Be dedicated to accounts from countries across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- Have a direct impact on margins and revenues;
- Provides client tutoring for all new services and products;
- Re-engineers the process whenever needed;
- Ensure direct, honest and fluid communication with co-workers.