Senior Java Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Java Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel Romania S.R.L., part of the same Nobel group as Nobel LTD. which was founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 19 years and is well positioned for future success. Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
Skills & personality:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience on Java programming
- Should have experience with the following technologies:
o Java,o JDBC,
o NIO (java.nio)
o REST- SQL database (Postgres/MySql).
- NoSql (Cassandra), batch processing, stream processing (Hadoop/Spark)
- Non JMS Messaging systems (Kafka)
- Linux (2 years as user / developer).
- Strong experience with Design Patterns plus OOP background.
- Exposure/interest in functional programming (Scala)
- Spring/Hibernate technologies.- SCM (git)
- English skills (speaking and writing).
- Creating and updating operations for existing web based applications.- Implementing features in existing projects/web apps.
- Creating/updating reports for team leaders.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the Software development lifecycle.
- Participating in Software product definition.
- Requirements analysis.- Developing and refining of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements.- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
In return, we offer…
- Very attractive compensation package
- Great team to be a part of
- Opportunities for career development & work on projects that target millions of potential users.
If you feel you're fit for this job, we'd love to hear from you!