Senior Java Engineer
Nobel Ltd., founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 17 years and is well positioned for future success.Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Moreover, Nobel Ltd. has been present at all major industry tradeshows taking place worldwide in the past years. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
At Nobel, we're an all-in-one kind of business: we sustain each stage in the creation, marketing and distribution of our product, so we have a very wide range of job opportunities. We're looking for sparkling youngsters who're still figuring out what they want to excel at - but we're also looking for whole-minded, experienced professionals who know what they're best at, and love doing it.
Check us online on:
Skills & personality:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience on Java programming
- Should have experience with the following technologies:
o Java,o JDBC,
o NIO (java.nio)
o REST- SQL database (Postgres/MySql).
- NoSql (Cassandra), batch processing, stream processing (Hadoop/Spark)
- Non JMS Messaging systems (Kafka)
- Linux (2 years as user / developer).
- Strong experience with Design Patterns plus OOP background.
- Exposure/interest in functional programming (Scala)
- Spring/Hibernate technologies.- SCM (git)
- English skills (speaking and writing).
- Creating and updating operations for existing web based applications.- Implementing features in existing projects/web apps.
- Creating/updating reports for team leaders.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the Software development lifecycle.
- Participating in Software product definition.
- Requirements analysis.- Developing and refining of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements.- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
In return, we offer…
- Very attractive compensation package
- Great team to be a part of
- Opportunities for career development & work on projects that target millions of potential users.
If you feel you're fit for this job, we'd love to hear from you!