Primary Technical Support with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Primary Technical Support with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of work experience or Post-Secondary technical school with 4-5 years of work experience
- Fluency required in English and one of the following languages:Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Hungarian, Macedonian, Serbian, Slovenian
- Minimum 3 years Technical Support, Sales and/or Customer service experience required
- Previous call-center experience desirable
- Working electrical knowledge essential
- Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly
- Excellent problem solving abilities and aptitude to understand and explain technical information
- Proven ability to work towards individual and team targets
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Provide 1st level technical support pre-sales (product selection, application information) and post-sales (product installation, technical characteristics, technical complaints) telephone and electronic to SE customers and partners
- Assure a proper escalation to the 2nd level support team, when necessary
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer's support needs
- Escalate customer issues to Service Team to provide on-site support as required
- Issue quotations in accordance with customer requests and required standards: cross references, configuration, mix of products in cooperation with countries representatives
- Provide support to the customers for product replacement, troubleshooting and technical complaints
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details
- Actively create/modify knowledge database and review FAQ's
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Provide relevant product training to other team members
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications
- Participate in the interaction center's continuous improvement process
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns