Customer Success Executive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Success Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Talentspotting is a leading employee referral tool in Romania used by middle and large companies to recruit fast and efficiently.
You'll be working with a passionate and entrepreneurial-minded team. You’ll be part of our Sales team and work closely with the Product team. In this cross-functional role, you will grow engagement and employee referral rates, and ensure that our clients achieve their desired results by using Talentspotting.
What we think you're like:
- You’ve worked in HR / Customer or Tech Support / Marketing / Account Management for 1-3 years. None of these areas is exclusive, if you can prove you're up to the challenge we want to meet you.
- You like using new technologies.
- You're customer-oriented by definition.
- Your ability to analyze customer behavior through qualitative data and number crunching is outstanding.
- You are very well organized and communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical people. You ask questions when you don’t understand and strive to understand fast in order to drive change independently.
- You are positive and do your best to deliver results in a smooth and professional manner.
- Ideally, you understand what a recruitment process entails and are familiar with the latest HR trends in terms of candidate centricity and HR tools.
- If you have also written content and have digital marketing knowledge or experience or interest to learn (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook/LinkedIn ads, Mailchimp), we’ll love you.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing and optimizing our users’ journey in using Talentspotting after the buying process is closed – from set-up to on-boarding to fully using the tool, differentiated as needed between user types
- Teaching clients and their users to engage with our product at its highest capacity through direct contact, e-mail campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Finding pain points in their day-to-day use in order to minimize or eliminate them through custom solutions
- Running A/B tests to determine what would help them achieve better referral results, interpreting such results, and presenting them to the Sales and Product teams.
What you're in for:
- The opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of the most innovative recruitment tool currently available on the market
- A fun, engaged and professional team
- A beautiful office right in the centre of the city
- Flextime and remote work
- Plenty of coffee anytime you feel like kicking your energy up a notch :)