InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
Our ideal candidate must have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Psychology;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with both English and Romanian;
- the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- a natural team-player mindset, with high levels of autonomy and assertiveness;
- strong self-management skills – ability to plan in advance;
- an open minded, flexible personality and resilience in the face of stress;
- creativity and intuitiveness;
- a true passion for recruiting and information technology.
Previous experience as a Sourcer/researcher would be a plus but is not mandatory.
The Sourcer will assist Recruiters in finding qualified, talented candidates for different IT profiles/positions;
The Sourcer should be able to:
- support the Recruitment team with scheduling, sourcing, and candidate follow-up;
- understand the recruitment process within InCrys and the IT field in general;
- develop and implement innovative techniques in order to identify viable candidates (such as social media outreach, talent acquisition campaigns, or Boolean search);
- efficiently match candidate profiles to the given job description.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to welcome you into the InCrys HR Family. With a perfect climate for professional growth and learning, as well as a set of fresh challenges from the frontlines of the most rapidly-evolving industry in the world, we’re sure you’ll feel right at home.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance.