HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Technical Bachelor degree: Electronics;
- Good knowledge in electronics, power electronics and electrical engineering;
- Experience in electronics hardware design in automotive or equivalent environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of embedded software;
- English & French – advanced
- Excellent communication skills;
- Follows the technical definition evolution for his electronic component in serial life ;
- Manages in terms of Quality, Cost and Delay his electronic component ;
- Manages the suppliers for the evolution of his electronic components
- Manage validations ;
- Project reporting ;
- Communicates quality problems in serial life to the supplier ;
- Manages and follows the supplier for quality improvement of the component ;
- Respects the milestones planning and the budget for serial life modifications ;
- Manages with the supplier and technical experts components obsolescence ;
- Defines the modifications necessary in order to adapt the component to new functions (new vehicle project);