Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Animator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry;
- Knowledge of a 3d package DSMAX, Character Studio and MotionBuilder;
- Have a good understanding of animation principle - timing, weight and staging;
- Good knowledge and experience in key framing executing convincing, realistic, well timed animations;
- Good rigging skills, understands all aspects of character rigging and skinning;
- Good understanding of motion capture technique and mo-cap data processing knowledge;
- Good understanding of acting;
- Very good artistic skills;
- Critical analysis and problem solving;
- Self-motivated with proactive attitude to improve own qualifications;
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism;
- Ability to learn game engine tools and pipeline;
- Effectively shares his knowledge and is able to coach less experienced people;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize his work in the context of given timescales and quality requirements;
- Very good English skills;
We consider a plus:
o Experience in the gaming industry will be considered an advantage;
o Experience in melee combat animation systems;
o Experience with hitbox based gameplay systems;
o Scripting (maxscript, python).
It is mandatory to share the portfolio while submitting the application. Applications without portfolio won't be considered.
- Understands the main needs of the consumer and makes sure that the elements developed by him/her will contribute to the satisfaction and the entertainment of the consumer;
- Delivers work in accordance with the artistic direction of the project;
- Work alongside the other departments and disciplines to understand both the Design and the Engine limitations and deliver the best functional animations possible;
- Animate characters, cameras or objects used for real time or pre-calculated sequences;
- Integrate animations to the game while ensuring technical constraints are met;
- Deliver animation and quick draft animation to proof idea;
- Produce final, high quality animation from scratch, pre-designed draft or motion capture footage;
- Participate in the creation and realization of in-game animations as well as of cinematic sequences;
- Follows the quality standards, the aspects of the game wanted as well as the respect of the deadlines;
- Share his/her experience and help the less experienced members of the team;
- Reports to the Lead Animator / Technical Director.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor