Purchasing Support Specialist @ Hardware Department
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bigstep active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Support Specialist @ Hardware Department active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Bigstep was created by passionate big data aficionados. We set out to empower organizations determined to make sense of their data, by providing a full-stack big data ecosystem running in a high performance bare-metal cloud. Offering the most reliable, scalable and extendable cloud-based platform purpose-built for big data is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. We have offices in Chicago, London and Bucharest.
As part of our team, you will be contributing to the shaping of the big data market, working alongside a very experienced team. Our bread and butter are cutting-edge technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Couchbase, Apache Mesos, Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop and we combine them in novel ways to enable data-driven, world-changing ideas.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
- Electronics based University - 1st or 2nd year preferably;
- Know-how in electronic components selection;
- Very good problem solving abilities;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Microsoft Suite know-how, especially Excel;
- Good English skills - read and write.
- Prepare BOMs for hardware projects;
- Select the best supplier for electronic components based on multiple criteria;
- Prepare ready-to-order BOMs for the Purchase Specialist;
- Communicate with suppliers;
- Monthly inventory of all equipment;
- Weekly inventory of equipment from the datacenters;
- Labelling / inventory of products / equipment we purchase;
- Inventory software maintenance (HAI) by introducing components or changing their status;
- Transport management for equipment;
- Monitors shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to
Being part of a startup is a lot of fun. It offers rewards and responsibilities that are unheard of in corporate environments. It can provide a quick path to the stratosphere of IT from a technical point of view as it has to move a lot quicker and with a lot less resources. We will enable you to truly evolve and to make difference in the team and perhaps lead the way.