Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Render Programmer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- 2+ years in the game industry and/or equivalent experience with games rendering techniques and interfaces;
- Strong knowledge of C++ and shader languages;
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus and mathematical concepts;
- Good level of English communication;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment;
- Time-management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Recent games rendering experience (PS4, XBox One, PC);
- Strong debugging skills, understanding of memory management, multi-threaded coding;
- Experience with profiling and optimization (including hands on experience with tools such as Razor, PIX);
- Experience with large game engines and complex pipelines.
Do you have a genuine interest in the visual quality of a game? Are you passionate about all the aspects of game rendering from asset workflows to shaders and the low levels of the graphics engine?
Do you enjoy optimizing and improving render code? Do you want to work with likeminded and highly skilled individuals? Join our Engine team to be at the leading edge of console development and work on one of the most important Ubisoft brands!
You will be for sure motivated by challenging and complex programming tasks and by our work environment.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.