Customer Service Representative with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Representative with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, with operations in Romania, we are looking for Customer Service Representatives, with German language knowledge.
The Customer Service Representative works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting the PPS and Enterprise Group’s Customers/Partners and Sales Force, within the area of order fulfillment. He/she is located in a central order fulfillment team.
- Degree level education;
- Experience in customer interaction;
- Experience in working with multiple countries/sub- regions at a high level of complexity;
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced / intermediate level of German knowledge;
- Microsoft Office tools knowledge.
- Customer orientation;
- Team spirit;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work and multitask under pressure;
- Meet agreed deadlines for action;
- Deliver quality outputs;
- Ability to work independently;
- Orientation towards continuous improvement;
- Ability to prioritize workload, and manage a high volume of work with accuracy.
- Manages customer backlog to ensure that appropriate actions are taken to deliver orders within agreed SLA and according to business need;
- Review the backlog tools in use (i.e. E2E tool, FOM) on a daily basis and acts accordingly;
- Provide backlog analysis and summary report to customer and account team if and when required;
- Manages all claims, exceptions and special requests in the area of OTC;
- Coordinates customer’s change requests.
Financial & revenue management:
- Ensures all orders are invoiced and closed in the systems;
- Minimizes field inventory through constant analysis of the justification of each case;
- Keeps the volume of financial disputes to a minimum and actively works to closing as soon as possible them once they appear;
- Helps maximizing the revenue on the accounts in quarter ends through collaborations with all involved stakeholders.
Communication & E2E coordination:
- Is the first & unique point of contact of the customer for all questions, information & requests regarding the orders in process & the claims;
- Provides consultancy and guidance to customer on order management cycle (via phone / email) and ensures customer is aware of the order acceptance policy;
- Interfaces internally to the country team, Supply Chain, Logistics, Credit &Collection, Contract department, GBS back-end team, QTO teams;
- Provides consultancy and guidance to the account team on Order to Cash processes and policies;
- Confirm order is processed to customer for manual orders (where applicable);
- Provide proactive status updates to customer and sales on order, especially on those at risk to be delivered out of SLA;
- Ensures all direct customer inquiries are acknowledged within 4 hours, including “status update of no-status-update”.
- Own all order related escalations, regardless of the level they have reached;
- Provides clear and proactive communication on escalation status to both customer and internal stakeholders.