Electrical Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electrical Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Our manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. We also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
Get ready to apply if you have:
• Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent and minimum 5 years of experience in electrical engineering design in product development;
• Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal form), strong leadership and teamwork attitude, good communication skills, good attitude in facing end customers worldwide;
• A high level of commitment to the success of a project, easily manage and understand existing architectures and designs, very good attitude in problem solving and optimization;
• Knowledge of: - Orcad Capture CIS;
- Embedded microcontroller architectures;
- Very low power electrical design for battery operated devices;
- HW/FW partitioning analysis techniques;
- High accuracy and very small signals analogue front end design;
- A/D conversion techniques;
- USB, RS232, SPI, I2C lines;
- Laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscopes, meters…).
• Perform activities related to medium complexity integrated circuitry design for electronic equipment and systems;
• Apply good design practices in compliance to Flex design guidelines;
• Design in compliance to Flex Product Life Cycle and electronic design Product Develop Plan;
• Are able to lead project feasibility tasks, where product specifications are not defined yet and subject to changes;
• Support on DfX related activities;
• Perform electronic design of medium complexity equipment (drivers for motors, pumps, valves, transducers, sensors, LCDs) based on microcontrollers;
• Perform electronic design starting from existing architectures or proposing new ones according to product requirements;
• Perform Reverse Engineering on existing designs for cost optimization (Value engineering);
• Draw up error budgets, power budgets and detailed electrical report on implemented electronic design starting from components specs and labs measurements/characterizations;
• Find cost optimal solutions in design implementation
• Work closely with other functional groups (project management, software, mechanical, quality, testing) following, as Electrical Engineer, the device life-cycle development steps up to the mass production;
• Work in close collaboration with customer in any design development phase and participate in design review.