Electrical Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electrical Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.Cerinte
Get ready to apply if you have:
• Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent and minimum 5 years of experience in electrical engineering design in product development;
• Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal form), strong leadership and teamwork attitude, good communication skills, good attitude in facing end customers worldwide;
• A high level of commitment to the success of a project, easily manage and understand existing architectures and designs, very good attitude in problem solving and optimization;
• Knowledge of: - Orcad Capture CIS;
- Embedded microcontroller architectures;
- Very low power electrical design for battery operated devices;
- HW/FW partitioning analysis techniques;
- High accuracy and very small signals analogue front end design;
- A/D conversion techniques;
- USB, RS232, SPI, I2C lines;
- Laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscopes, meters…).
• Perform activities related to medium complexity integrated circuitry design for electronic equipment and systems;
• Apply good design practices in compliance to Flex design guidelines;
• Design in compliance to Flex Product Life Cycle and electronic design Product Develop Plan;
• Are able to lead project feasibility tasks, where product specifications are not defined yet and subject to changes;
• Support on DfX related activities;
• Perform electronic design of medium complexity equipment (drivers for motors, pumps, valves, transducers, sensors, LCDs) based on microcontrollers;
• Perform electronic design starting from existing architectures or proposing new ones according to product requirements;
• Perform Reverse Engineering on existing designs for cost optimization (Value engineering);
• Draw up error budgets, power budgets and detailed electrical report on implemented electronic design starting from components specs and labs measurements/characterizations;
• Find cost optimal solutions in design implementation
• Work closely with other functional groups (project management, software, mechanical, quality, testing) following, as Electrical Engineer, the device life-cycle development steps up to the mass production;
• Work in close collaboration with customer in any design development phase and participate in design review.