Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Asseco South Eastern Europe Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Warehouse Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
Education: High School Diploma
Language: English – Medium level - Passive, allowing e.g. use of applications/IT systems
• 3 years of experience in Warehouse/Logistics
• Ms Office and stock management software knowledge
• Guarantees implementation of logistics policies processes, and procedures to secure availability and quality of logistics support.
• Plans and executes all warehouse activities according to established standards and health and safety regulations in order to ensure that correct product is delivered in the right quantity, in good condition and at required time.
• Participates in procurement and administration of company assets, organizing assets inventory, hand-out and return of assets, follow-up of assets usage period and suggests replacement.
• Collecting data on equipment warranty status, hand-out and return of replacement parts and contact with companies for repair of equipment.
• Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others
• Demonstrate desire to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence
• Willing to discover and address the needs of our internal and external customers
• Creative problem solver
• Committed to ongoing learning and self-improvement.