System Engineer Application Operation Services
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineer Application Operation Services active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification
• Good knowledge of Oracle Database Administration
• Good Knowledge of Unix or AIX ( OS structure and commands, scripting)
• Red Hat JBoss knowledge
• Basics Windows knowledge
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to structure new / unknown topics and handle multiple tasks
• High competency to solve problems
• Assures good preparation of projects and keeps deadlines feasible
• Communicates with customers to assess customer satisfaction level about services and products
• Organizes work according to the application support life cycle
• Keeps professional contacts with the IT professionals of the customers
• Acts as representative for any work related escalation or change request
• Strives for work efficiency and effectiveness, initiates improvements, participates at work related strategies
• Responsible to ensure up-to-date work procedures and operation documentation
• Identify trends and recurring incidents and document them;
• Improve the existing knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.
• Opportunity to work on emerging technologies in a multicultural environment;
• Great work atmosphere;
• Flexible working time;