Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Raiffeisen Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate persoanelor fizice, IMM-urilor si corporatiilor mari prin multiple canale de distributie: unitati bancare (peste 280 in intreaga tara), retele de ATM (850) si EPOS (6500), phone-banking (Raiffeisen Direct), mobile banking (myBanking) si internet banking (Raiffeisen Online). Banca are peste 2 milioane de clienti de retail (dintre care peste 125.000 IMM-uri) si peste 4.700 clienti corporatii mari si medii. In prezent banca ocupa pozitia a treia in sistemul bancar romanesc (dupa valoarea activelor totale).Cerinte
• A minimum 3 years experience in a financial institution (financial analysis or other risk area), accounting, financial controlling
• Solid knowledge of accounting
• Good understanding of the economic and business environment
• Proficient in English (writing, reading, speaking)
• Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Capacity to work independently and under deadlines
• Enrolment in CFA/ ACCA programs is considered a plus.
• Perform the fundamental credit analysis of Corporate Clients, by in depth assessment of financial statements, of business activity and industry sector
• Analyze financial projections provided by the clients and perform sensitivity analysis in order to determine the debt service capacity and to provide a realistic long-term view on the business
• Assign the client rating that reflects the customer's probability of default, based on the objective analysis of quantitative and qualitative factors
• Interact with clients in order to clarify aspects related to the financial standing and business strategy
• Perform industry analysis, underlining opportunities and threats specific to every segment (each team being specialized on specific industries)
• Monitor own client portfolio in order to identify early warning signs
• Participate together with sales representatives to structuring of new & complex transactions