JUNIOR Traineeship in international logistics & transport
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 25 countries with more than 2400 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
• Educational background in transportation / commerce / business administration – would be considered an asset;
• No previous work experienced required;
• Fluency in English;
• Friendly and talkative;
• Very good abilities of using PC (Microsoft Office, other IT systems);
• Organized person with good skills for planning.
Your main tasks:
Our Traineeship is a paid full-time job, with an extensive learning period of 6 to 12 months. This long learning period enables you a solid career start in this fast paced, complex business that is Logistics & International Transport!
You will rotate through our operational departments, where experienced senior professionals will teach you the insights of international cargo transports by sea / air / road, as well as warehousing and 3rd party Logistics.
At the end of the Traineeship you will continue your career at cargo-partner either as a Transport / Logistics Specialist or as a Business Developer.
• Interesting and challenging position with international development and career possibilities;
• An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and dynamic team;
• The background of a worldwide successful multinational company;
• Employment for undetermined period right from the start of the Traineeship.