Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Asseco South Eastern Europe Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
If you are looking for:
• Fast growing
• Highly innovativ
• International company with OWN solutions why not join us?
Banking Software, depending on product line is on multitier architectures: persistence layer, business logic layer, presentation layer. It integrates wide range of Computer Telephony technologies and applications, with built-in multi-channel support (internet, mobile, SMS, voice, fax, e-mail).The technologies used are Oracle Database, J2EE Application Servers (Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.), Message Servers (MQ Series, Oracle AQ, etc.).
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent communication, making presentations, preparing complex written statements and documents associated with performed tasks
• 2-4 years’ experience with Java programming language and JEE platform
• 2-4 years’ experience with Oracle SQL; PL/SQL;
• Experience with developing interfaces with 3rd party applications
• Knowledge about accounting & banking is a major plus
• SQL Tuning; Linux
• Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others
• Demonstrate desire to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence
• Willing to discover and address the needs of our internal and external customers
• Creative problem solver
• Committed to ongoing learning and self-improvement.
• Create and implement various modules, applications and interfaces for IT banking systems based on Oracle Database and Java/JEE application server technologies.
• You will be responsible as well for supporting the existing applications and modules and for developing features on the existing environments.