Customer Advisor - English, French, Spanish, German
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
For our clients, a multinational IT company, we are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a very good level of foreign languages, eager to develop a successful career:
• University degree
• English + a second language (French, Spanish, Italian, German) are mandatory
•More than 1 year experience is a plus
•Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
•Effective time management skills
•Strong customer relationship skills
•Strong planning & organizational skills
•Eagerness in taking initiative
• Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts
• Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post- sales programs).
• Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within the Company to improve day-to-day activities.
• Assures interface between support sales, support business, delivery, back office, process development and the customer.
• Assures correct handling of support contracts within the Company’s systems.
• Acts as entry point for C&C, delivery issues, finance, CRS.
• Analyzes processes and business cases in order to provide solutions for improvement.
• Deliver Training/Guidelines to customers online
• Assure that all document are imaged in a timely manner.