This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Baker Tilly active
View all jobs Consilier juridic active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
• University degree in Law
• Experience in administration field will be considered a plus
• Advanced English language – mandatory
• Availability to work in the field more than 50% (City Halls, ONRC, ITM etc.)
• Drafting documents: assist legal consultants in the preparation of documentation for amendments, withdrawals, mergers and dissolutions of corporations, partnerships and/or limited liability companies
• Submit requested documents to various institutions
• Carrying out research: the research is aimed at finding out preceding cases relevant to a case, relevant statutes, court decisions, legal articles and other writings.
• Work with legal consultants to prepare all documents required to form corporations (both business and not-for-profit corporations), partnerships and limited liability companies in any state.